In Wyoming, a Third Party Administrator (TPA) is defined as a company that directly or indirectly underwrites, collects charges, or adjusts or settles claims on residents of this state, in connection with life, annuity, health, or stop-loss coverage offered or provided by an insurer or Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA). Exceptions are outlined below.

Any questions on if a company qualifies as a TPA should be directed to Lisa Hastings at

Contact information changes should be made through the Sircon agency address change portal. Address Change ↗



No TPA shall transact business in the State of Wyoming unless they are first licensed by the Wyoming Department of Insurance. Written acknowledgement is required for any TPA that does not meet the definition of a TPA in Wyoming.

No license will be granted to any TPA applicant unless they first have a contractual agreement with an admitted insurer or MEWA.

Any TPA that intends to offer sales of coverage will be required to obtain a producer license.


All applications should be submitted electronically via Sircon ↗. The required documentation below will need to be attached to the application. Any incomplete applications will not be accepted and must be resubmitted with all required supporting documents.

Any registration questions should be emailed to


Licenses renew every two years on June 30. For example, a license issued on April 15, 2023 would renew on June 30, 2025 and every odd numbered year thereafter.

License renewals shall be submitted through Sircon ↗.

Renewal applications and all supporting documentation must be submitted no later than June 30 in the renewal year. The required documentation below must attached to the renewal application. Any incomplete renewal applications will not be accepted and must be resubmitted with all required supporting documents. No extensions will be granted.

Any renewal questions should be emailed to