The Department requires insurers to file the Uniform Certificate of Authority Corporate Amendments Application ↗ when requesting amendments to their Wyoming certificate of authority, including:

  • Adding and Deleting Lines of Business

  • Amended Articles of Incorporation

  • Amended Bylaws

  • Name Change

  • Re-domestication of a Foreign Insurer

  • Change of City Within the State of Domicile

  • Change of Address/Contact Notification

  • Merger of Two or More Foreign Insurers