The Wyoming Department of Insurance allows insurance companies and other regulated entities to change most address types electronically. The link below will take you to the address service portal. There you will need your company's NAIC number and PIN.

The Company Address Change Request ↗ link will allow you to find your company’s PIN administrator. Enter your company’s NAIC ID and select 'Need PIN'. On the next screen, select 'Submit' and you will be shown the last person listed as the PIN administrator for your company.

If the listed PIN administrator is no longer the correct contact, please follow the steps below to change your company's PIN portal administrator:

  • E-mail a PIN administrator change request to The request must be on company letterhead and signed by an officer. The contents of the letter must indicate the full name, address, e-mail address, and phone number of the authorized PIN contact.

  • When the letter is received an e-mail containing the PIN will be sent to the e-mail address provided in the letter for the authorized PIN contact.

Service of Process and Statutory Home Office addresses should be electronically filed using the NAIC's UCAA filing system ↗, and will require filing fees.

Company Address Change Request ↗