Continuing Education Providers
As a subscriber of Vertafore’s Compliance ExpressTM services, you will be able to complete the following tasks electronically:
Note: At this time, no state fees will be charged to the provider for completing the above services.
By processing electronically, providers receive the following benefits free of charge:
If you are not already a Vertafore Compliance Express subscriber, please go to http://www.sircon.com/products/education/provider-agreement.html to access a free online subscription. When you register to use Vertafore services, you will be asked to provide your Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN). If you do not have an EIN, you may obtain one from the Internal Revenue Service.
July 16, 2013 - New Services for CE.
The Uniform Continuing Education Reciprocity Course Filing Form is required for all course approval requests. The course approval requests must also include a course outline. If the Provider’s home state is not Wyoming, then a copy of the home state approval form is required. Wyoming does not charge a fee for course approval.
CE Providers Information
Reminder to CE providers-- Courses and Providers become inactivate if;
1. Courses Active on or before 12/31/02 and no course completions recorded.
2. Courses active on or before 12/31/2002 and no course completions recorded after 12/31/02.
3. Courses active between 1/1/03 and 12/31/07 and no course completions recorded.
4. Courses active between 1/1/03 and 12/31/07 and no course completions recorded after 12/31/07.
5. Courses that became active between 1/1/08 and 12/31/10 and no course completions.
6. Courses that became active between 1/1/08 and 12/31/10 and have course completions
- will have renewal date of 12/31/13
- if the course is not renewed by the provider prior to 12/31/13 the course will deactivate 1/1/14\
Courses that became active in 2011 will renewal in 2013
Courses that became active in 2012 will renewal in 2014
Courses that became active in 2013 will renewal in 2015
Electronic Course Filing
Wyoming Continuing Education Regulations: